Rest less in my room.

Sometimes in my room, alone, at night, the Tempests keep me from sleeping.
Brain. Storm. No shelter.

Stirring up meanings, reasons, questions and possibilities - to a heartbeat soundtrack.
Scrabble tiles anagram ABLE ONE and BE ALONE, and the Magic 8-Ball toy message reads: What were you thinking?

There is the Impressionistic empty wallet! The Expressionistic hand seeking embrace!
A Cubist mirror of splintered angles, and of course the Surrealist's brick wall.


All the kings horses and all the king's men with no map to the Land of Nod.

The street light outside - persistent!

Tesla-coil thoughts, sizzle the arms of Morpheus.















We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
and our little life, is rounded with a sleep.
- William Shakespeare


Click on images to enlarge. 

Comments

sounds like a rough night. hope you got some sleep. here on the north end of Burlington, there were fights in the apartment below. Humans live such strange lives. onward. love your photos. best of luck moving into today.
Perhaps the Magic 8-Ball is asking: "What were your choices?", "What are you learning?" or "What is next?"....
Keep moving and stay open to what Burning Man brings!
hugs and love.
Pam S said…
I share in those turmoiled feelings that happen in the middle of the night when you cannot sleep. I'm glad you shared yours with us so creatively. I hope it helped you get back to sleep!
sorry you had such a rough night ... could have called ... hope you got some rest after all ... hugs
metanoia said…
I was probably also sizzling the arms of Morpheus that night as I was coming to terms with disintegration of a crazy dream that began in Prague and came apart there a year later. I'll have to check back in my journals some time, but doubt I'd have captured the agony with the eye and ear and voice that you do here.