Yesterday.

    A week ago yesterday I was driving a 10 foot rental truck with all my earthly possessions from Vermont to Brooklyn.  I had rented a small 7x10 room in a house near the Clinton Hill & Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhoods, sharing with 5 other people.
     Last night I rode my bicycle 3 or so miles along the streets to Brooklyn Bridge Park. The images hint at some of the diverse perspectives along the way, including shots of the DUMBO neighborhood (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass) and the Watchtower building (Jehovah's Witnesses).
Click on any image to enlarge.
      At the park there was an outdoor screening of Woody Allen's "Annie Hall", with DJ'd music beforehand. (Including a favorite - Ramones "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker", with the line: "New York City has it all, oh yeah.")   
      A perfect summer night - glorious location, great audience, and a brilliant film.


Comments