Back ~ and Forward!

"How was your vacation?" I am asked.

After my very inspiring and amazingly
exhilarating, and exhausting, 9th trip to Burning Man ~ NOW is when I need a "vacation".

Luckily for me - approaching quickly - is that wondrous multi-month, multi-dimensional expedition called Autumn in New York.

But . . .
Before I slide into those cooler waters and get back to my regular New York City programming . . . here is a brief Wrap-Up Quick-Glance-Back at my journey, my week away at my second favorite metropolis - Black Rock City, home of Burning Man.

All in a just a few clicks . . .


To see the artwork I created for the event this year - and read some of the reactions - click HERE.

Read the companion T. Remington short story HERE - or
buy a print of art for your wall HERE.

Click HERE to see a 35 minute compilation of our short video clips. Sample the magic and join my partner Tammy and me on the road, in the air, on bike wheels riding day and night, and walking around the desert experiencing the art installations, sound camps, fires, mutant vehicles, and more.

And click HERE to see our life/art performance piece performed in Reno, Nevada.

The 700+ photographs from the trip will have to wait for a while.

Onward!

Click on images to enlarge.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, I don't know how you can drink that Simple Times Trader Joe's beer!
I love beer, but even on a hot day, I had to choke an ice cold one down!!!
aleXander hirka said…
to Anonymous above ^
Your use of the salutation "Dude" reveals more about you than my utilizing a cheap canned beer at Burning Man does about me. :-)