Gum Control

In Support Of Gum Control

Chew On This!



Do not spit it out on the sidewalk.

Click HERE to read it.  



Help AleXander stay awake to write and create art! 
Buy him coffee HERE.

I stumbled down from my Cappuccino Lifestyle when I unexpectedly lost my job in 2018. I am currently seeking part-time employment, selling art whenever possible, Ebaying, and occasionally even finding coins on the street.

While covering the very basics, my Social Insecurity check does not cover the cost of coffee. Financially speaking I need about six (6) cups of coffee a day.  

I am saving towards having a cup of coffee next year in Thessaloniki and Kiev as well as at the Center Camp Cafe at Burning Man. All coffee funds will be directed towards this.


___________________________________________

Comments